What You Will Learn Our Curriculum
Student Learning Objectives
Mechanical Engineering | Associate of Science in Nuclear Technology
- To produce graduates who use the engineering skills and technical ability gained through
the program to embark upon successful careers in mechanical engineering.
- To produce graduates who engage in life-long learning.
- To produce graduates who employ engineering analysis, experimental methods, and design
techniques to solve engineering.
- To produce graduates who demonstrate skills pertinent to the design process including
the ability to formulate problems, to think creatively, to communicate effectively,
to synthesize information and to work collaboratively.
- To produce graduates who understand their professional and ethical responsibilities.