Meet October's featured graduate student: Tiffany Nance, Pursuing the MED -Teaching, Learning, & Leadership - Non-Traditional Licensure
Master of Education, Teaching, Learning, and Leadership Non-Traditional Licensure
The MTLL-NTL program is designed for individuals with a Bachelor's degree who are looking for an alternative route to Arkansas Teacher Licensure. In addition to Teacher Licensure completion of the program will provide the student with a Master of Education, Teaching, Learning, and Leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university with a GPA of 2.5 or above, or at least a 3.0 in your last 30 hours.
- Admission to ATU Graduate College ($25 application fee)
- Official Transcript
- Completion of Praxis I and II. Contact Program Advisor for more information.
- Immunization Records
- Contact advisor to establish an appointment time for the initial program interview
- Advisor Dr. Rebecca Shopfner, CLL Office#: (479)498-6022, Office #: (479)968-0207, Email: email@example.com