Stephanie Pepper, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor of Early Childhood Educaiton
Curriculum and Instruction
Tomlinson Building, Room 106
1507 N Boulder Ave
Russellville, AR 72801
- Ed.D Curriculum & Instruction, University of Mississippi, 2007
- Ed.S.Curriculum & Instruction, University of Mississippi, 2001
- M.Ed Curriculum & Instruction, University of Mississippi, 1998
- BME, Music Education, Delta State University
- Assistant Professor, Arkansas Tech University, 2010
- Teacher, Kosciusko City Schools, Kosciusko, Mississippi, 1987
- Teacher, Carthage City Schools, Carthage, Mississippi, 1979
- Arkansas Early Childhood Association (AECA)
- Association of Teacher Education (ATE)
- Arkansas Association of Teacher Education (ArATE)
- Arkansas Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (ArACTE)
- Leadership Academy (LA/ATE)
- Mid-South Educational Research Association (MSERA)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBCT)
- Southern Early Childhood Association (SECA)
- Pepper, S., Womack, S. T., Hanna, S. L., & Bell, D. (2012). Growth in interns' pedagogical
skills. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Mid-South Educational Research
Association, Lexington, Kentucky, November 7 – 9, 2012.
- Pepper, S. (2012). Regaining time. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Mid-South
Educational Research Association, Lexington, Kentucky, November 7 – 9, 2012.
- Pepper, S., Lawson, J., Stephenson, S., & Leggett, T. (2012). Friday forums: faculty
collaboration for student success – developingprofessional dispositions. Southeastern
Regional Association of Teacher Educators, Little Rock, AR, October 25-27, 2012.
- Pepper, S., Lawson, J. (2012). Supporting children as they learn to manage conflict.
Children of North Central Arkansas Fall Conference, University of Arkansas Community
College at Batesville, Batesville, AR, September 29, 2012.
- Pepper, S. (2012) Association of Teacher Educators.Walking the tightrope as an educator,
mentor and evaluator: Where do you draw the line and where do you cross it in teaching,
supporting and evaluating interns?
- Association of Teacher Educators 2012 Summer Conference, Cambridge, MA, August 3 –
- Pepper, S. (2012) Association of Teacher Educators, Reflections of a first year professor:
how I was advised and mentored. Association of Teacher Educators 92nd Annual Meeting,
San Antonio, Texas, February 11 – 15, 2012.