Shellie Hanna, Ed.D.
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
North El Paso Avenue
Crabaugh Hall, Room 102
Russellville, AR 72801
- Ed.D. Educational Leadership, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 2009
- M.Ed. Health and Physical Education, Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, Arkansas,
- B.A. History and Political Science, Arkansas Tech University, 1988
- Assistant Professor, Arkansas Tech University, 2005- present
- Visiting Instructor, Arkansas Tech University, 2004-2005
- Adjunct Instructor and Graduate Assistant, Arkansas Tech University, 1999-2004
- Group Fitness Instructor, Saint Mary’s Wellness Fitness, 1998-present
- Social Studies Teacher, Russellville School District, 1992-1996
Curriculum and Instruction Department
Health and Physical Education
- Academy for Educational Studies
- ArkAHPERD, Board Member
- Kappa Delta Pi honor society for educators
- Hanna, S., Dixon, P., Womack, S. (2012.) “Fixing” me first. Setting priorities and
not giving up on them. Critical Questions in Education Conference of the Academy for
Educational Studies. Springfield, Missouri, October 15, 2012
- Woodall, P., Hanna, S., & Womack, S. (2012). How can special education teachers redeem
their time by navigating the documentation quagmire? American Institute of Higher
Education International Conference, Niagara Falls, New York, October 12, 2012.
- Hanna, S., Woodall, P., & Womack, S. (2012). The third study in labor and economic
factors affecting Arkansas educators: Administrators and their time. ARACTE, Conway, Arkansas, April 20, 2012.
- Hanna, S (2012). The relationship between physical fitness and academic achievement
in ninth grade students in Arkansas. American Institute of Higher Education International
Conference,Williamsburg, Virginia, March 7, 2012.
- Hanna, S. & Womack, S. (2012). Mentorships in higher education. American Institute
of Higher Education International Conference, Williamsburg, Virginia, March 7, 2012.
- Womack, S., Hanna, S., & Bell, D. (2012). Factor analysis of intern effectiveness.
American Institute of Higher Education International Conference. Williamsburg, Virginia, March 9, 2012.
- Roberts, K., Hanna, S., and Womack, S. (February, 2012). The First-Year Experiences of Successful Superintendents (working title). Lanham, Marylane: R&L Education.