A cover letter is a personalized note sent to the employer to make a good case for
the match between you and the position you are applying for. Be certain you explain
the suitability for the desired position through examples from your past. Cover letters
are a great method used for screening applicants.
Cover Letter Tips
- Use the same formatting and font that you used in your resume.
- Always write to someone in particular.
- If you are not certain who the hiring manager is, call the company and ask for Human
- Make absolutely no spelling or grammar errors.
- Personalize your content to the position you are applying for.
- Target your skills and experience.
- Close with an action statement.
Cover Letter Resources
Cover Letter Sample