Buy Back Information
We buy back books just about everyday! Feel free to contact us for a quote. Buybacks will be suspended this fall from Monday, August 17 through
Friday, September 4. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
Summer 2015 rentals are due back Monday, August 10th. Books will be considered lost and charged if not returned by Friday, August 14th.
If you've dropped your book in the mail, please e-mail us tracking info at email@example.com
to avoid being charged late or lost fees!
Please return rentals to:
Arkansas Tech Bookstore
Attn: Rental Return
209 West O Street
Russellville, AR 72801
Fall 2015 Returns Policies
- Full refunds are available through the 5th day of class.
- To process a refund, you must have your student ID.
- Refunds must be issued to original credit card charged. Purchases made by check will not be refundable in cash for 10 business days after date of transaction. If you wish to return prior to that date, a bookstore gift card will be issued.
- If your purchase was deferred or financial aid, your refund will be credited to your balance due.
- The deadline for fall 2015 refunds is Tuesday, September 1st at 5pm.
- If you drop a class after that day, you can receive a partial to full refund depending on condition of the book up to 4 weeks after classes begin with your drop slip.
- Returns are allowable on general merchandise for up to 14 days from date of purchase with receipt.
- Merchandise must be in brand new condition, unworn, unwashed, with tags intact.
- Software and computer items must be unopened in shrink wrap with all seals intact.
- If you feel an item was defective or have any questions, feel free to come by or call anytime!
We want you to be able to return a book you've bought or rented before September 1st if you get to class and find that it is not necessary. We can process a refund without receipt, so please don't let this keep you from returning books to us. If you live far away, please e-mail us with your return request(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you instructions on how to mail returns back to us. We don't want you to be stuck with something you're not going to use!