Qing Zeng, Ph.D.
Witherspoon Building 360
407 West Q St
Russellville, AR 72801
- Ph.D. in Human Development/Family Sciences, Brigham Young University-Dissertation:
An Exploratory Study of Child Temperament and Parenting: A Chinese Perspective; M.S.
in Family Sciences from Brigham Young University-Thesis: Testing the Universality
of "Big Five" Personality Factors.
- Developmental Psychology I & II
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- The role of parent-child relations in children's social development
- The development of ethnic/cultural identity in children of immigrant families
- Cultural differences in communication styles among family members regarding death
and terminal illness