Jason Warnick, Ph.D.
Witherspoon Building 350
407 West Q St
Russellville, AR 72801
- Ph.D.,University of Mississippi
- M.A., University of Mississippi
- B.A./B.S., Arkansas State University
- Animal Modeling in Psychopharmacology (Anxiety & Depression)
- Combative Sports
- Social Attachment & Separation Distress
- Neurochemical Substrates of Emotion
SELECTED SCHOLARLY ACTIVITY
- Warnick, J. E. & Landis, D. (Eds.). (in preparation). Handbook of Intercultural Relations Neuroscience Springer Publishing.
- Warnick, J. E., LaPorte, J. L., & Kalueff, A. V. (2011). Domain interplay in mice
and men: New possibilities for the "natural kinds" theory of emotion. New Ideas in Psychology, 29, 49-56.
- Warnick, J. E., Johnson, A., & Martin, W. D. (2010). Home country disadvantage for
United States championship boxers. In D. C. Lieberman (Ed.), Aerobic exercise and athletic performance: Types, duration and health benefits (pp. 351-358). Hauppauge NY: Nova Science Publishers.
-- Reprinted in: J. L Murray & E. O. Watson (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Sport and Athletics. Hauppauge NY: Nova Science Publishers.
- Warnick, J. E., & Warnick, K (2009). Specification of variables predictive of victories
in the sport of boxing. II. Further characterization of previous success. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 108, 137-138.
- Warnick, J. E. & Sufka, K. J. (2008). Animal models of anxiety: Examining their validity,
utility and ethical characteristics. In A. V. Kalueff & J. L. LaPorte (Eds.), Behavioral models in stress research (pp. 55-71). Hauppauge NY: Nova Science Publishers.
- Warnick, J. E. & Warnick, K. (2007). Specification of variables predictive of victories
in the sport of boxing. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 105, 153-158.
- Warnick, J. E. (2007). Propranolol and its potential inhibition of positive posttraumatic
growth. American Journal of Bioethics (AJOB Neuroscience), 7, 37-38.