Julie Mikles-Schluterman, Ph.D.
Witherspoon Building 356
407 West Q St
Russellville, AR 7280
- Ph.D. & Master's in Sociology from The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Determinants of parenting, Intersection of work, family, and gender, Parental psychological
control and connectedness
- Barber, B. K., Schluterman, J. M., Denny, E. S., & McCouch, R. M.(2005). Adolescents
and political violence. In M. Fitzduff & C. Stout (Eds.), The psychology of resolving
global conflicts: From war to peace. Volume 2: Group and social factors. Praeger Press:
- Barber, B. K., Schluterman, J. M., & Denny, E. S. Adolescents and political violence:
A review. For Barber, B. K. (Ed.) (2007). Adolescents and war: How youth deal with
political violence. New York: Oxford University Press.
- CDC. Suicidal Behavior Strategic Direction for the Prevention of Suicidal Behavior.
Atlanta, GA: US Department of Health and Human Services; 2008. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/Suicide_Strategic_Direction_Full_Version-a.pdf.