Dean Hall, Room 123A
West “O” Street
Russellville, AR 72801
- Master of Science in Agricultural Economics, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville,
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business, Arkansas Tech University Russellville,
- Adjunct Instructor, Arkansas Tech University, 1993-present
- Owner/Operator Rocky Point Farm, 1985-present
- Credit Officer, Federal Lander Bank, Northwest Arkansas, 1984-1985
- Renfro, R.W. and W.A. Halbrook. How Farm Size and Distance from Plant Affect Broiler
Servicing Costs. Arkansas Farm Research, September- October 1983.
- Renfro, R.W., instructor and Tiffany Steele, undergraduate: Nutrient Depletion of
Stored Bermudagrass Hay over Time. Beef and Forage Newsletter, Pope County Cooperative
Extension Service, University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture- February 2006.