Molly Brant, Ph.D.
Dean Hall, Room 123A
402 West O Street
Russellville, AR 72801
- Ph.D., Economics with specialization in AgEcon and focus in Markets and Prices, Kansas
State University, 2005.
- Dissertation titled "Asymptotically Ideal Models: Application to Agriculture."
- M.S., Agricultural Economics, Oklahoma State University, 2002.
- Thesis titled "Consumer Response to Genetically Modified Foods."
- B.S., Agricultural Economics and Accounting, Oklahoma State University, 2000.
- Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- American Agricultural Economics Association