2015 Fall Semester Operations
For All Chartwells Locations
Chambers Dining Hall
- Fall 2015 Meal Plans end at 1:30 Tuesday, December 15th.
- Spring 2016 Meal Plans will begin at 430 pm Monday, January 10, 2016 for Dinner.
- The Breakfast Door Rate is $5.72 including tax, Lunch is $7.19 including tax, and Dinner is $7.90 including tax.
- Chambers is open Monday - Friday from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 am.- 1:00 pm and 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm.
- The Dining Hall has a wide food choices including a Salad Bar,Mexican Food, a Deli, Mongolian Wok, Stone Oven Baked Pizza, A grill, Smoothie Bar, Dessert Area, Home Cooking Choices, and a Bakers Self-Serve area for making Waffles, etc.
- Students can swipe in one time per hour at Chambers.
Grab-N-Go (Both locations)
- There are two Grab-N-Go locations, one at Chambers Dining Hall and one at Doc's Place in the Doc Bryan Building. The Grab-N-Go normal operations will close at 6:00 pm Tuesday, December 15th and re-open at 7:00 am Monday, January 11, 2016.
- Chambers Grab-N-Go will operate on a limited service schedule beginning with Dinner on October 14 and continue through Lunch on October 18. Limited service will again be scheduled with Breakfast on December 16, 2015. Beverages, Salads, Sandwiches, and Smoothies will be available. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will be served during this time except for Christmas Day.
- During the normal operating days, both locations operate Monday - Friday from 7:00 am - 7 pm and offer Smoothies, Salads, Sandwiches, and Drinks.
Smoothie Bars are located in Chambers Dining Hall and Grab-N-Go. The Dining Hall Bar offers Fruit Smoothies throughout the day. The Grab-N-Go Bar offers all natural Fruit Smoothies with the ability to add Fuel supplements and powders to provide premium quality nutrients. Students can use a swipe for a Fuel Smoothie with supplements.
- Baz-Tech will close at 3:00 Tuesday, December 15th and re-open at 7:00 am Monday, January 11, 2016.
- The normal operating hours are Monday - Friday from 7:00 am - 12:00 am, Saturday from 10:00 am - 12:00 am, and Sunday from 2:00 pm - 12:00 am.
- Baz-Tech offers Specialty Sandwiches from Which Wich and a variety of food and drink concepts such as: Yan Can Cook; Build Your On Burger (BYOB); Chick-Fil-A, Starbucks "We Proudly Brew"; and Sushi daily.
- Prices are competitive wilth local food establishments.
Doc's Place Convenience Store
- Doc's Place Convenience Store will close at 5:00 pm Tuesday, December 15th and re-open at 7:00 am Monday, January 11, 2016.
- The normal operating hours are Monday - Friday from 7:00 am - 7 pm.
- Doc's Place offers Sandwiches at Breakfast and Pizza, Salads, and Sandwiches for Lunch plus all your Convenience Store needs.
Meal Plan Information
RESIDENTIAL MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
- A-1 – Unlimited meals plus 50 Declining Balance Dollars - $1324 per semester
- A-2 – Unlimited meals plus 100 Declining Balance Dollars - $1364 per semester
- A-3 – Unlimited meals plus 150 Declining Balance Dollars - $1404 per semester
- B-1 – 210 meals plus 50 Declining Balance Dollars – $1274 per semester
- B-2 – 210 meals plus 100 Declining Balance Dollars - $1314 per semester
- B-3 – 210 meals plus 150 Declining Balance Dollars - $1354 per semester
- C-1 – 150 meals plus 50 Declining Balance Dollars - $1224 per semester
- C-2 – 150 meals plus 100 Declining Balance Dollars - $1264 per semester
- C-3 – 150 meals plus 150 Declining Balance Dollars - $1302 per semester
ON CAMPUS APARTMENT AND COMMUTER MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
- D – 65 meals plus 100 Declining Balance Dollars - $535 per semester
- E – 40 meals plus 100 Declining Balance Dollars - $385 per semester
- F – 500 Declining Balance Dollars Only - $500 per semester
- Students with meal plans A-E have access to meal trades at Baz-Tech, Doc’s Place (located
in Doc Bryan), and Grab-N-Go (located in Chambers) up to four times per day during
the special meal trade times listed below:
- 10:30 am to 11:59 am; 1:01 pm to 4:29 pm; 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm; 7:01 to Midnight
- No trades from Noon - 1:00 pm
Meal plans A-E will allow 10 guest swipes per semester. The guest swipes are included in the total count of meals available for the semester.
DCB can be used at any time at all dining locations. It will carry over from the fall semester to the spring semester, unless the student becomes inactive. In an instance where the student withdraws from classes during the semester, the unused DCB will be refunded to the student.