2016 Fall Semester
Who is required to have a meal plan?
All campus residents except those living in East Gate Apartments, Vista Place or University Commons Apartments are required to select a meal plan. Students living off campus may choose a Commuter Meal Plan. Meal Plans are semester based and are designed to offer convenience, variety, and affordability with varying combinations of meals. All students have until the 5th day of class to change their meal plan through the ResLife Housing Portal. Students may purchase a meal plan at a pro-rated rate after classes begin. *If you begin your semester on campus with a meal plan, then move off campus, you will still be required to keep your meal plan.*
Meal Plan Information
RESIDENTIAL MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
A-1 – Unlimited meals + $50DCB - $1367 per semester
A-2 – Unlimited meals + $100DCB - $1409 per semester
A-3 – Unlimited meals + $150DCB - $1454 per semester
B-1 – 210 meals + $50DCB - $1319 per semester
B-2 – 210 meals + $100DCB - $1360 per semester
B-3 – 210 meals + $150DCB - $1402 per semester
C-1 – 150 meals + $50DCB - $1267 per semester
C-2 – 150 meals + $100DCB - $1309 per semester
C-3 – 150 meals + $150DCB - $1348 per semester
ON CAMPUS APARTMENT AND COMMUTER MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
D – 65 meals + $100 DCB - $571 per semester
E – 40 meals + $100 DCB - $410 per semester
F – $500 DCB Only - $500 per semester
Where can you use your Meal Plan?
Chambers Dining Hall
- The Dining Hall have a wide array of food choices including a Salad Bar, Mexican Food, a Deli, Mongolian Wok, Stone Oven Baked Pizza, a Grill, Smoothie Bar, Dessert Area, Home Cooking Choices, and a Bakers Self-Serve area for making Waffles, etc.
- Chambers is open Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 a.m.- 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Which Wich, BYOB (Build Your Own Burger), and Starbucks (We Proudly Brew)
- Open: Mon - Fri from 7 a.m. - midnight, Sat from 10 a.m. - midnight, Sun from 2 p.m. - midnight
- Open: Mon - Fri from 7 a.m. - midnight, Sat from 10 a.m. - midnight
- Yan Can Cook Oriental Grill
- Open: Mon - Fri from 10 a.m - 2 p.m
Island Oasis Smoothie Bar & On the Go Sandwiches
- The Smoothie Bar offers all natural Fruit Smoothies with the ability to add Fuel supplements and powders to provide premium quality nutrients.
- Open Mon - Fri from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Doc's Place Convenience Store
- Doc's Place offers Sandwiches at Breakfast as well as Pizza, Salads, and Sandwiches for Lunch plus all your Convenience Store needs.
- Normal operating hours are Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Starbucks (We Proudly Brew)
- Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*Does not accept meal trades*
- Designed to offer convenience and variety by allowing you to use your daily meal swipe at other Chartwell's locations besides de Dining Hall.
- Meal trades may be used between the hours of: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., 1:01 p.m. - 4:29 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. - midnight.
- Meal trades count towards your available meal swipes
- Meal plans A-E will allow 10 guest swipes per semester at Chambers Dinning Hall. The guest swipes are included in the total count of meals available for the semester.
- DCB stands for declining cash balance. This is tax-free money tied to a meal plan. DCB allows the student a variety of options and is used just like cash at any of the Chartwells locations. DCB money rolls from Fall Semester to Spring Semester, however, the student must purchase a Spring Meal Plan.
*For Employees Only*