2016 Spring Semester
Meal Plan Information
RESIDENTIAL MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
A-1 – Unlimited meals + $50DCB - $1324 per semester
A-2 – Unlimited meals + $100DCB - $1364 per semester
A-3 – Unlimited meals + $150DCB - $1404 per semester
B-1 – 210 meals + $50DCB - $1274 per semester
B-2 – 210 meals + $100DCB - $1314 per semester
B-3 – 210 meals + $150DCB - $1354 per semester
C-1 – 150 meals + $50DCB - $1224 per semester
C-2 – 150 meals + $100DCB - $1264 per semester
C-3 – 150 meals + $150DCB - $1302 per semester
ON CAMPUS APARTMENT AND COMMUTER MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
D – 65 meals + $100DCB - $535 per semester
E – 40 meals + $100DCB - $385 per semester
F – 500DCB Only - $500 per semester
Where can you use your Meal Plan?
Chambers Dining Hall
- The Dining Hall have a wide array of food choices including a Salad Bar,Mexican Food, a Deli, Mongolian Wok, Stone Oven Baked Pizza, a Grill, Smoothie Bar, Dessert Area, Home Cooking Choices, and a Bakers Self-Serve area for making Waffles, etc.
- Fall 2015 Door Rate for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are $5.72, $7.19, and $7.90, respectively, tax included.
- Chambers is open Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- 'Baz-Tech' offers Specialty Sandwiches from Which Wich and a variety of food and drink concepts such as: Yan Can Cook; Build Your On Burger (BYOB); Chick-Fil-A, Starbucks "We Proudly Brew"; and Sushi daily.
- Normal operating hours are Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 12 a.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. - 12 a.m., and Sunday from 2 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Grab-N-Go (Both locations)
- Grab-N-Go offer a variety of Smoothies, Salads, Sandwiches, and Drinks.
- There are two Grab-N-Go locations, one at Chambers Dining Hall and one at Doc's Place in the Doc Bryan Building.
- During normal operating days, both locations operate Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- The Dinning Hall Smoothie Bar offers Fruit Smoothies throughout the day.
- The Grab-N-Go Smoothie Bar offers all natural Fruit Smoothies with the ability to add Fuel supplements and powders to provide premium quality nutrients.
Doc's Place Convenience Store
- Doc's Place offers Sandwiches at Breakfast as well as Pizza, Salads, and Sandwiches for Lunch plus all your Convenience Store needs.
- Normal operating hours are Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Students with meal plans A-E have access to meal trades at Baz-Tech, Doc’s Place (located
in Doc Bryan), and Grab-N-Go (located in Chambers) up to four times per day during
the special meal trade times listed below:
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:59 a.m.; 1:01 p.m. to 4:29 p.m.; 4:30 pm to 7:00 p.m.; 7:01 to Midnight
- No trades from Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Meal plans A-E will allow 10 guest swipes per semester at Chambers Dinning Hall. The guest swipes are included in the total count of meals available for the semester.
- DCB can be used at any time at all dining locations. It will carry over from the Fall semester to the Spring semester, unless the student becomes inactive. In an instance where the student withdraws from classes during the semester, unused DCB will be refunded.