1. How do I find out what my OneTech ID is?Your OneTech ID is usually your first initial followed by your last name, and perhaps followed by a number (for example "jdoe15"). Your OneTech ID is printed on your ATU identification card under your photo. Your OneTech ID will never change unless you request it (due to a name change, etc.). Please note that your OneTech ID is NOT the same as your "T-number".
If you need help getting your OneTech ID or T-number, contact Karen Riddell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-964-0583 ext. 4352.
2. How do I activate my OneTech account?
To activate your OneTech account, go to the "How do I activate my OneTech account" page and follow the instructions provided.
3. How do I access my TECH email account?
You can check your Tech e-mail by going to the OneTech Portal and clicking on the Office 365 logo or by going to http://office365.atu.edu. Log in using your OneTech ID and password. If you have never logged in to the Arkansas Tech network, go to the Account Management System to activate your account.
4. Where do I get my Faculty I.D. made?
The Student Accounts Office issues identification cards bearing individual photographs to all faculty and students for use throughout their academic careers at TECH. The ID card permits admission to university-sponsored events and TECH Fit. The ID card should be carried at all times. Upon withdrawal from the University, ID cards are turned in to Human Resources.
The New Faculty Orientation Committee will assist new faculty in getting their I.D.
during New Faculty Orientation, if you have not already gotten it beforehand.
5. Where can I get a parking hang-tag?
The Office of Public Safety, located across from the Tomlinson Building, issues all parking hang-tags. The cost per hang-tag is $30.00 for the academic year and must be paid in the Student Accounts Office before going to Public Safety. All faculty and students are required to have a hang-tag displayed from their rear view mirror at all times. View the current TECH parking information on the Public Safety website.
If you have your OneTech ID and T-number, you can log on to OneTech and purchase your hangtag online. It will be under the "Personal Information" tab as "Purchase Parking Permit". For those that have not been able to get their hangtags, the New Faculty Orientation Committee will assist you in purchasing them during New Faculty Orientation.