For New Faculty
1. How do I find out what my OneTech ID is?Your OneTech ID is usually your first initial followed by your last name, and perhaps followed by a number (for example "jdoe15"). Your OneTech ID is printed on your ATU identification card under your photo. Your OneTech ID will never change unless you request it (due to a name change, etc.). Please note that your OneTech ID is NOT the same as your "T-number".
2. How do I activate my OneTech account?
To activate your OneTech account, go to the "How do I activate my OneTech account" page and follow the instructions provided.
3. How do I access my TECH email account?
You can check your Tech e-mail by going to the OneTech Portal and clicking on the Office 365 logo or by going to http://office365.atu.edu. Log in using your OneTech ID and password. If you have never logged into the Arkansas Tech network before, go to the Account Management System to activate your account.
4. Where do I get my Faculty I.D. made?
The Student Accounts Office issues identification cards bearing individual photographs to all faculty and students for use throughout their academic careers at TECH. The ID card permits admission to university-sponsored events and TECH Fit. The ID card should be carried at all times. Upon withdrawal from the University, ID cards are turned in to Human Resources.
5. Where can I get a parking hang-tag?
The Office of Public Safety, located across from the Tomlinson Building, issues all parking hang-tags. The cost per hang-tag is $30.00 for the academic year and must be paid in the Student Accounts Office before going to Public Safety. All faculty and students are required to have a hang-tag displayed from their rear view mirror at all times. View the current TECH parking information on the Public Safety website.